HeatersHeaters are weather-proof and is suitable to be used outdoors in any application.
Short wave infra-red heaters have been developed to meet the requirements of today’s needs for outdoor heating. They are perfectly safe to be used when raining and continue to work even when subject to intense water-jets.
Why should I choose an Infra-red Heater?
- Safe – No worries about pressurized gas or storing cylinders and unlike gas, there is no annual servicing.
- Silent – It’s electric!
- Clean – No smell and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact – Clean and easy to store
- Effective – Infra-red warms instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment its switched on
- Efficient – Infra-red warms the surface that it meets, not the air, so the heaters are unaffected by draughts
- Economical – Low running costs, calculated at just 11 pence per KW hour. Approximately 1/3 the cost of gas heating.