Whether installed on an old or new building, a Glass Room from Avolon Outdoors will become both an architectural highlight and a frequently used extension of your home or business.
The construction work required in a glass room installation is minimal, meaning a faster and cleaner installation time. No foundation work is required and no alteration to your premises is usually required either. Most of the time, the need to apply for planning permission is not needed either.
During the colder winter months, Avolon Glass Room’s sophisticated design provides maximum safety and a long life. Particular focus in the design of the Glass Rooms was placed on the stresses caused by weather conditions, such as the forces placed on them by wind and snow.
All components are produced industrially as series products – this ensures each glass room we produce is manufactured to the highest quality. With appropriate specification, you can use your Glass Room all year round in comfort.
The entire structure is manufactured in Germany to the very highest standards and each room is purpose built in size and made to your requirements.
Make the smooth transition from inside to outside with the elegant Glasoase Glass Room. The Glasoase consists of a Terrazza Patio Roof which can be closed, with an all glass roof. The many flexible and fixed glazed side elements allow for any number of possible combinations to be made.
The Benefits of a Glasoase Glass Room at a Glance
- Stay Outside Longer: The Glasoase provides solid protection from the wind and rain.
- Heating & Lighting: Cold and dark becomes warm and light with the ability to have added fixtures in your Glass Room.
- Inside Shadowing: Perfect glare protection and the option of having a fabric roof fitted as well.
- Full Surface Glazing: More light and visibility due to omitting the need for frames.
- Outside Shadowing: Keeps excess heat outside in the Summer.
- High Quality Aluminium Profiles: Create a graceful appearance, with high levels of stability and plenty of transparency.